Friday, April 23, 2010

Busy Packing

I’ll leave this with you until the next time I post, whenever that may be.


When they get a little fussy or bored, we can rely on this little game to keep them happy for quite a while. Maybe it reminds them of what it was like inside the womb. It does look a bit like my belly did when they all were acting up in there. Oh, and they were wearing pants, they just wanted to take them off for a little while.

And this is what happens when certain people (Bennett) didn’t get a very good nap. He falls asleep during his last bottle almost every night. Must be a morning person like his mommy.018 023

Wish us luck on our very early (nonstop, thank goodness) flight tomorrow. Kids just require so much stuff! I hope we make it in one, or I guess six pieces.

4 comments:

Chad and Bree Fowles said...

Can't wait to see ya! I don't know who is more excites Britney or Reese

melody said...

Love the blanket game! Oh, and half the pictures and videos of my kids show them without pants. (Especially now that Julia's favorite thing is to take off Gabe's pants, much to his dismay.)

Gabe has that green striped shirt too. Can't wait to get all these cousins together - not to mention their twin mommies. Tomorrow!

Matt said...

I just laughed/snorted so loud at the video that everyone at work turned and looked.

Sarah said...

Good luck! Hope to see you while you are here.