Friday, May 13, 2011

It’s fun to watch movies on overcast days.

And since it’s raining over here, I thought I’d share a few videos with you.

I thought this phase has passed. Lucky for all of us, Ruby’s still got her scoot on. The boys joined her at one point, but I didn’t capture it on film. I miss her early scooting days.

The blocks have are still a hit, and have been helping with shapes. Ruby is the stacker around here. She makes the towers, and the boys knock them down most of the time. Doesn’t seems all that fair, but she usually doesn’t mind.

When the babies are playing, it’s pretty common to find that they’ve shut themselves in the playroom. The prefer it that way, and hey, I’m not complaining. It safe in there, and they always sound like they are having a blast. But if I try to join in the fun. . .well you’ll see.

I introduced the babies to the wonderful world of feature length films. I’ve tried in the past, but their attention span just couldn’t take it. Well, the time has come, and I gotta say, I’m loving those great Disney movies with my little ones. I even found that one day they all left to go to the play room, and I was on the couch still completely captivated by Ariel, Sebastian, and all their friends singing “Under the Sea.” On this day, Toy Story 3 caught Ruby’s attention.

These boys, and Ruby when she occasionally feels like it, cannot get enough of letters and numbers. Anytime they spot letters wherever we go, it triggers a full reciting of the alphabet. I guess there could be worse things to be obsessed with.

Enjoy, even if you aren’t having a gray day like we are.

4 comments:

Janice said...

It's fun to watch movies of your children all the time!

Susan said...

"they're funny" says Beth.
"I like it when they were falling down on their bottoms" (in the playroom.)

I am just amazed at their math and reading skills! (me)

"I just love Ruby when she was scootching all around." says Lily.

Unknown said...

oh they are so cute! the girls love toy story 3. they probably watch it on a daily basis. and you will probably find them doing the playroom thing more and more. The girls will go to their room and shut the door and just play for quite awhile. and a lot of the time when I get down to play with them they just walk away and go do something else. I think it is a independent thing and they have eachother. But it is nice when they can just go play with each other and have fun and you dont have to worry about what they are doing. so nice they have eachother! I espcially love it when I am trying to cook dinner or what not and I can say go play in your room for awhile and they do. One of the wonderful things about having multiples they always have eachother!

Cami said...

Those little smarties!