Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Portion Control

Here’s another item to add to my list of mini desserts. I couldn’t resist these tiny cones at Wegmans. Just perfect for my little minis, and a great way to keep my girlish figure for the summer. (Did I mention we have a cruise coming up?!)

033

And in case you’re wondering, the ice cream flavor I enjoyed on this occasion was premium Peanut Butter and Jelly. And it was good. It’s always a toss up between PB&J, Bordeaux Cherry Brownie, and Mango Coconut. But hey, when the cones are this small, why not have one of each? 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Yummy looks good I would like to try peanut butter and jelly.

melody said...

Ooh, I need to find those mini cones!

Savannah said...

I want some! Too cute!

Cami said...

Perfect! I enjoyed many a mini cone on my cruise. Not as yummy though.