Saturday, November 17, 2007

Hummmmmmmmmmmmm...

Leave it to KC to harmonize to the hum of my Sonicare toothbrush. This has happened on many occasions and I don't think he thinks I am paying attention. But I totally am, and I love it every time he does it. He kind of does it subconsciously while he's doing whatever he is doing. He does a different combination of notes each time, all very in tune. He has very good pitch. He really likes odd harmonizations. This is one of the many quirks I love about my guy.

4 comments:

Lili and Jeff said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! only KC. that is awesome, and something I can totally see him doing.

Cami said...

HA! That is quite funny. Love it.

melody said...

Oh, that is hilarious. Can you guys harmonize when you brush your teeth at my house next month?

Janice Graham said...

Now, that is a twist on the old newlyweds toothbrush/paste story!