Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Vacation Plans!!

Well, thanks to Cami and Jake, we are now booked for a Disney Cruise in January!! We are so excited. We could really use a vacation right now, so the timing is impeccable. We are really looking forward to spending some quality time with the Turpins-young and old-er. I think the little one's are looking forward to it too. See Cami's blog. We are so blessed to have family here and have the opportunity to do such fun family things together. So,we have to get down to business and book excursions and things. Is it okay if I start packing today?

6 comments:

Cami said...

I hear ya! Jake and I were looking at excursions. We need to get together again and plan them out. Oh the fun.

Sadly, we'll have to do some shopping. Too bad for us . . .

Anonymous said...

Those cruises are AWESOME. I'm jealous--but only because I've been on them before and know what I'm missing. Make sure to try the creme brulee. yum! Have a great time!

Lili and Jeff said...

DISNEEEEEEEYYYYY!!!!! Jealous! But I hope you have a glorious time. Think of all those buffets to pick off of! If you see Marshal there in the kid's place, tell him hi!

And also be sure to wear matching t-shirts every one, so that you will end up in their brochure.

Tracie Frost said...

Ya-hoo!! I'm so glad you're taking a well-deserved vacation. You will have SUCH a good time! Can't wait to see the post for it!

melody said...

Congratulations! What a fun time to take a vacation. I say you can start packing, but first pack for Christmas in Utah!

Woods said...

Oh you're so lucky!! I am so jealous. You deserve a nice vacation! You'll have to tell us all about it when you get home. FUN!!