Thursday, November 22, 2007

Whoopsy

Well since I was paying too much attention to the fried onions and turkey, I let the croissants rise too long, and mixed with the 75 degree weather, the butter decided to melt out of the ever loving rolls resulting in a flat buttery, bread-like substance. Still tasty, but not up to my standards. I'm trying to get past it, but the only way is to make them again, correctly, very soon. I guess I have to give them my undivided attention. Pitiful. Luckily I'm with a crowd that is easy to please.n This is a picture of what they looked like in school. Quite a difference, eh?

2 comments:

mylittlegems said...

no worries- I made those kind of rolls and left out the entire 1/2 c of margarine- oops! but they were fine- and who needs more FAT? We had FAT in about every dish we made, mixed with some veggies!ha ha

Cami said...

They were yummy nonetheless! But I know how you feel since I oopsed two of my favorite dishes. Argh.