Friday, November 09, 2007

Late birthday present.

It's funny how birthdays sometimes seem to go on and on. This week I was still getting gifts. My generous husband told me on the actual day that something else was coming in the mail. After a while, there was a cancellation from the first order, and then a re-order, but I finally received my stainless steel mixing bowl set with lids. I had actually guessed that is what the mysterious gift would be. I love them, and who doesn't love a late birthday gift. Funny how I am so excited about these, but they are certainly a good purchase. Durable, attractive, and very funtional with the tight pitting lids. These will get put to good use. Thanks honey. He knows me so well (or he was just listening the 20 times I mentioned that I wanted them.)

9 comments:

melody said...

Ha! I can totally relate to the last sentence in the post. Could that be why Jonny gave me a new set of pots for my birthday!!??

Cami said...

Lids???? Oooh, I want those too! I'll be they are lovely.

Amber said...

OOOO, those looks nice. I'll have to start mentioning those 20 times around here! Although, I usually get some sort of technology or pretty or smelly stuff!

Woods said...

Where have I been? I had no idea they had lids for the stainless bowls. How marvelous!!

Matt said...

Those look useful. Similar to our bowls from the Costcos. The lids are key, that's for sure.

Unknown said...

Niiiiice. You deserve them. Enjoy!

Mom & Dad

Lili and Jeff said...

Well well! What a fun birthday gift! KC has it easy! he just needs to get you the latest in cooking technology to make you happy! Those things are ever so easy to find! Enjoy your cooking.

Amber said...

Those are going to be great! Lids that is so awesome. You will get lots of use out of them I am sure!

Amber said...
This comment has been removed by the author.