Monday, February 16, 2009

We got it too.

So my hopes and dreams of us not getting the horrible stomach bug going around were shattered. KC woke up in the wee hours of the morning, around 3:30, and tossed and turned until you-know-what. But only a couple trips to the bathroom and he was able to get some rest. He seems to be resting well and doing much better now. And since it seems inevitable that I'm next, we are both on the brat diet today (to produce minimal damage should any be present). It seems most of my friends around here have had it, sometimes twice. He must've caught it from one of them. Anyway, we can't point any fingers, since there really is no one to blame except bad luck and reality, and we can look on the bright side. I get my husband here with me on this holiday that he would normally have to work. Plus, I had already planned for this day to be a relaxing one, and to get some good head-way on my book. I have no guilt, whatsoever, that we are both still in our pajamas and plan to keep in that way.

1 comment:

Cami said...

Bleh! I don't need any of that, for me. Hope there is no puke in your world soon.