Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentines Day. Love, Alex, Bennett, and Ruby.

Some love from the babies to you.

Alex

(I know, dirty dishes in the background. Sorry, sometimes it happens with your hand are always full.)

Bennett


Ruby


The Trio



And check out Alex's latest trick. He's definitely our most ambitious one, always showing everyone up with his skills and weight gain. Ruby is cheering him on on the background. I don't think sibling rivalry has surfaced yet. The others will join the party soon enough.


Oh, the fools we make of ourselves on these videos. I'll just have to swallow my pride I suppose. It is really only about the babies, after all.

I feel like I should do a post highlighting each baby and their individual cuteness. Maybe that will be a celebration of their six month birthday. It's coming up believe it or not. Whoa.

6 comments:

Janice said...

These videos just made our day!! Thanks for sharing these sweet valentines! Oh how we miss them.

Jeffy said...

We had a wonderful time watching these, and I even had to explain to Jeffy why "Don't see this" is funny. Those cute smart babies!! I can't wait to kiss their cute faces off.

Jeffy said...

Sorry, that was Cami

Drew said...

OMG, happy Valentine's day indeed!

Sarah said...

So So cute! Ruby's laugh is so funny - like a chipmunk :)
I can't believe we are close to 6 months!

Lisa said...

I am soooo in love with your sweet babies! I always look forward to your posts because you are such a creative writer and I love seeing pics and video of those cutie pies! Keep moving forward, girl! Every day is better than the one before it.