Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I happen to love slippers.

You can never have too many, am I right?012

Especially on days (and days) like this.

Snowmaggeddon 019Snowmaggeddon 037

And it's still coming down. It's nice to have KC home from work, even if he has to shovel for a good portion of the day. What a good man.

Snowmaggeddon 004

Good thing we have these yummy smelling little ones to keep us warm.

Snowmaggeddon 021

Snowmaggeddon 023

Snowmaggeddon 028

Snowmaggeddon 025

It's a stay in your pajamas, watch Newsies really loud, make a good lunch kind of a day if you ask me.

IMG_3157

(And Merinda, to answer your comment/question about how my mom got here, she was scheduled to fly on the only day southwest was flying from SLC to BWI for about a week. No flights for a couple days before, and a few days after. Lucky, huh? Her flight was delayed several times, but she made it, and we're so glad. )

9 comments:

Megan and Taj said...

yum.. I need that recipe!! that looks delicious!

Cami said...

OH those little munchkins in their bumbos are cracking me up. Looks like you've got enough toilet paper, and you're doing well. :)

Matt said...

Those little seats are very cool.

Janice said...

Love the new header! Stay warm.

melody said...

Ha ha! I have a pile of slippers that looks very similar. That snow looks a little scary but pretty cozy, like you say. And I love the bumbo pics. They look so fun sitting all in a row.

Chad and Bree Fowles said...

What darling pics in their chairs. They are growing up so fast!!

B Jensen said...

MMM that pasta stuff was G G G GOOD!

Kristy said...

Emily! I've been a terrible blogger lately and I've missed out on all these cute posts and PICTURES! Seriously. You have the cutest babes. There can't be any more beautiful triplets.

Unknown said...

cuties. i'm missin' 'em bad.