Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Pick a question, any question.

This is a little out of character for me. I don't do much on Facebook, and I am totally anti-Twitter, but formspring (weird name, but whatever) seems like something I might actually be intersted in. It's a place where you can ask me, or anyone that has an account, questions. Anonymously or not, about anything you want. I occasionally get questions in my comments, and don't know whether to respond in my comments, their comments, or in my next blog post. So this might be a good solution for that. Send any questions my way though the link on the sidebar, or here. Should be fun. You should try it too. Thank for the reccomendation Hannah.

2 comments:

Hannah said...

glad you signed up!

melody said...

Fun! I left a comment instead of a question. Is that kosher?