Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Everything in Threes.

Around here, as you know, we have three of almost everything when it comes to the baby stuff. Well, poop is no exception as I just changed three poopy diapers one after another. Usually when that smell catches my nose I have to hunt the guilty baby down (or I know exactly who it us by the grunting and red-face I just heard and saw a few moments earlier). This time it didn't matter who I chose, I was right every time. This isn't as common as you'd think. I'd actually rather they all pooped at the same time than staggering it so that I have my hands in poop the entire day. Thanks babies!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Convenient - get it all the stink out at once.

Cami said...

HA! Three poops in one. Sometimes I just wish Jane would get it all out in one, but sometimes she seems like triplets--pooping all day. Good luck to you on those days!