Sunday, May 16, 2010

This is much better.

Enough of that silliness below. I'd much rather be here with these cuties anyway. Check out this communication. Do they have a secret language? (They were talking for a while before I pulled the camera out. The curse of the camera I guess. Babies always seem to get distracted from whatever funny thing they are doing as soon as they see it. I'm just glad I saw it for a few minutes before I ruined it with the camera.) I love Alex's almost-embarrassed look when he discovers me. And I know they always have bibs on in the pictures. They're to protect their clothes from the inevitable spit-up, or they are about to eat. Oh well. It's true to life.


Okay, maybe one more. (Ruby only looks so small because she is squished down. She is quite the chunker these days.) They just make me smile all snuggled up together.


I wish I had time to post more, but this is it for right now. Funny babies, I have.

7 comments:

melody said...

I miss them! They were so good at Gabe's party. These videos are hilarious.

Lindsey said...

What cuties!!!

Lindsey Bench said...

Funny, AND cute!!

Anonymous said...

Wow. Those are some cute babies you have. I love that they interact so much!

Woods said...

Seriously? They just keep getting cuter and cuter! They are best friends already. You are going to love it!!

Unknown said...

Soo precious Em...

Cami said...

That last one is hilarious. Can't you just see them like 4 years old just hanging out, eating each other's hair? Awesome.