Saturday, May 01, 2010

For KC (and be prepared for a lot of pictures).

Here are some highlights to date. And for KC to see how his family is doing.

The airport and plane ride.
Penny's blessing.

(Some kids were forced out of the hot tub for this, and Gabe is asleep.)Amazingly we all fit in my mom's car. (Though it will be very nice to have a van again.)

We wished Michelle a Happy Birthday.

Who doesn't love a towel picture?

What? How did that get in there?

Starting to play already.
Ruby wanted to join in the fun.

Cousins Julia and Penny.

Who knows where she comes up with this stuff.

Grandma and Grandpa Robinson play with us too.

Studious little Ruby.

Pizzookie time!

Whoops.
Britney!
For some reason it's so amusing to take pictures of all the babies lined up. There would even be a lot if I only had one to add to the lineup, but when I add three, it just looks a little ridiculous. This is at Elise's, and my cousin Suzy's, double baby shower. The guests of honor Penny and Molly are on the left. What darling little dollies they are.
These are all the babies born in my family in the past year. Penny, Brady, Ruby, Alex, Bennett, Gabe. It's seriously baby heaven around here. And when mine are asleep, I can usually find another one or two to fill the voids. I love it.
And of course, a couple videos.

Such a fun cousin, that Juju.


Here's Ruby and her hyper self. Oh, she makes me laugh.



And just for fun, this is the latest snl clip we can't seem to stop quoting.



Other highlights not pictured:
weekly sister's dinner
slide shows/family videos
laughing to tears anytime Amber is around
hot tubbing

Utah is being good to me.

13 comments:

Gerti said...

Love the pics and video! Sounds like you have fun in Utah. How long are you there?

Unknown said...

-what fun pictures!! that video with Julia and the babes was hilarious. Isn't it nice how much better traveling gets when they're a little older?!?

I wish I was there to see you and those darlings, give them a snuggle for me!

melody said...

Ruby's crazy laughing! That is darling.

melody said...

And thanks for posting that SNL video. I keep quoting it and Jonny doesn't know WHAT is going on!

Unknown said...

Seriously...Ruby is scrumptious. She's looking more and more like you too!!! So fun to see pics of them with me, fun that they are here!! Cant wait to see ya again.

Brit

Marianne said...

How fun! We need to get together while you're here!

Jessi said...

LOVE the pics! so sweet. glad you are having such a great time!!

Cami said...

Oh my gosh, that picture of Matt! HA! Jane keeps asking for Doodoobabybeeyoo. I think this is the first time they're together! She's in heaven. They are all cooks.

Anonymous said...

The pics are darling and I couldn't stop laughing at the video. Seriously. Don't make me sing.

Tracie Frost said...

Where did you get those glasses? They look like they really fit her!

Matt said...

Ha! The glasses are my mom's. We just put them on for fun.

Matt said...

Oh that was Emily, not Matt.

Wendy K said...

whoa that's a lot of babies!