Thursday, May 27, 2010

Milk in the eye never hurt anyone.

So, my babies are pretty fun to hang out with. Beside the times when they are being naughty, of course. As we’ve been getting back on schedule the past couple days, they haven’t been as agreeable as they usually are. Not sleeping well means not eating well, creating an obnoxious cycle.  This is annoying for everyone involved since when they are tired and hungry, neither I, nor the babies know what to do with ourselves.

But those times are pretty few and far between . I just had a pleasant meal time with them, and it’s about time they started acting like the darlings that they have proven to be. Sometimes when they get bored toward the end of their bottles and don’t want to finish, I like to play a little squirting game.

Sorry buddy! He didn’t seem to mind.

Also, I thought I’d add this one I took right after.

The babies are getting so self sufficient, wouldn’t you say? Alex will even hold his bottle most of the feeding if he feels like being really cooperative. And he does that gargling all day. Bennett was a little preoccupied with his toy, which was great since he was just finishing up a fussy spell. And Ruby seemed quite relieved after that sneeze. Must’ve been a good one.

I am just have to say that I thought they looked SO cute in their new 2 piece PJs (12-18 month might I add). My tiny babies are growing up so fast.

003(Gotta love the sad faces too, right?)006016 015

9 comments:

Cami said...

HA! That sneeze aftermath was hilarious. Ok, Jane is screaming "babies" so I'd better go again.

Unknown said...

eek! i can't even stand how cute they all are. that ruby has the prettiest eyes, and that sneeze was hilarious. the spit up was great too. you're one lucky mam to have adorable babies x3!

Unknown said...

mamA

Unknown said...

First of all, those jammies are adorable, as are the babies wearing them :) I always love a baby in tight jammies.

And that squirting game is genius...I will most definitely have to remember that with my next one!

Loved that sneeze.

Megan and Taj said...

ok they are too darling for words!!! That last picture of ruby... hello she is BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Jonathan and Janessa said...

Such cuties! I think Ruby looks a lot like Emily. Especially in that last picture!

Savannah said...

Your little trips are the happiest babies I have ever seen!! I love it!

melody said...

That squirting games looks awesome! Ruby on the video cracked me up. And I am with Jill on loving the tight jammies. My kids always wear those kind and I can't help but snuggle them - usually against their wills.

B Jensen said...

K...rubys sneeze was hilarious....funniest thing ever!! Even funnier then "hoo" Love love love it. she is getting SO pretty! precious babes.