Monday, March 26, 2007

Kiss


The scenario: KC and Emily desire a little something sweet after a garlicy dinner not wanting to overdue it since they are planning to get ice cream later. KC swiped a few chocolate kisses from Matt and Cortnie's candy dish last time he and Emily were there and put them in their candy dish which has just become empty--3 coconut (new and very delicious), and one original. They each had a coconut. Now they both want another kiss.

Emily: Oh there's only one coconut, you can have it.
(She starts to unwrap the red foil as KC dashes to her side.)
KC: Yoink! You can have the coconut one.
Emily: Honey!...Oh...okay. (she smiles) Thanks. (she likes the original just fine, but it tickled that KC knows she loves coconut and really wanted that one. It's all very dramatic.)

11 comments:

Janice Graham said...

Awwww. You both were thinking of the other. Swwwweeeettt.

Unknown said...

Ain't love beeyuteeful?

Coconut?! I'm on my way to the store right now! I mean. Whoa . . .

What kind of world do we live in, eh? For 100 years, just milk chocolate kisses. Now, in just like a couple of years:
* Milk Chocolate
* Chocolate Mint
* Double Fudge
* Dulce de Leche
* Caramel Filled
* Peanut butter Filled
* Cherry Cordial Creme Filled
* Hugs (a mixture of white chocolate and milk chocolate)
* Milk Chocolate with Almonds
* Rich Dark Chocolate
* Strawberry Crème
* Orange Crème
* Double chocolate (dark and milk chocolate)
* Milk Chocolate and vanilla
* Coconut Crème Filled milk chocolate
* Dark Chocolate with Almonds
* Toffee & almond
* Kissables (mini candy-coated Kisses similar to M&M's)
* Kisses mini cookies (varieties include regular, double chocolate, and confetti sprinkles)
* Truffle (dark chocolate with milk chocolate cream filling)
* Candy Cane Mint flavored (available for a limited time)
* Special Dark Macadamia Nut [Mauna Loa]
* Special Dark Espresso (limited 100-year anniversary)
* Caramel Creme (white chocolate caramel flavored)
* Dark Chocolate Raspberry
* Extra Creamy

Corinne said...

that is a love story

Sarah said...

coconut??? I didn't know those existed. I will have to try it out. Have you tried the truffle one? THey are ummy. The chocolate is much better and not as waxy, although I do like kisses - the perfect morsel.

Cami said...

Shut . . . up. I want a coconut one.

melody said...

This is one of the funniest posts I have read! And thanks for the list, Dad. I must say I vote for the chocolate mint, although I can't wait to try the coconut.

Matt said...

I can vouch for the coconut flavor. It's good times.

We still have many of the fabled coconut kisses in said dish. Drive on over for a sample.

Amber said...

What? Coconut--I'll be right back, I need to run to Walmart!

Amber said...

I just read Dad's comment...I guess great minds think alike...

Sarah said...

You changed your blog. I like it.

bjensen said...

Wow you are learning at a young age what marriage is all about!