Friday, March 02, 2007

When the moon hits your eye. . .that amore.


Well, I told you I would let you know what we made next. I know pizza twice in one week is not the best health choice, but my sick self wanted easy dinners. Since I couldn't taste it anyway due to my relentless sinus pressure, any food is fine, really. We made cauliflower, mushroom, and pepper pizza this time. I hope my sinuses clear up in time to taste the leftovers. Anybody else have favorite topping for us to try sometime? I usually use whatever we have on hand. Thankfully KC is not picky.

9 comments:

Cami said...

ar-ti-chokes.

Emily said...

Yes, that is a staple in our house. We make that one quite frequently.

Matt said...

Three for a dollar?

Emily said...

Huh?

Matt said...

This guy walks up to a hooligan named Arty and says he'll give him $1 to kill his wife.

Arty goes to the grocery store where the wife works and strangles her. The store manager witnesses the brutality, so Arty if forced to kill him as well.

The police show up and a struggle ensues. Before they can subdue Arty, he strangles and kills one of the policemen.

The next day in the paper, the headlines read: "Arty Chokes Three for $1 at Safeway."

/me waits for response.

Is this thing on?

One of dads best jokes ever. I'm sure I wrecked it. Dad, please re-tell it correctly. I thought this is what Camille was talking about. "Ar-Ti-Chokes."

:)

Emily said...

Oh yes. I see now. I only had to read the first line.

Amber said...

We had a yummy pizza at Cobblestone by Target. It had ranch instead of sauce, pepperoni, and cheese. For some reason it tasted really good--ask Lili!

Unknown said...

Matt, you did ok on the joke. That's the fun thing about those shaggy-dog stories. You can fix it up and make it your own. And, Emily, the pizza sounds good. You all are fun and funny.

mylittlegems said...

You have the best food photos!! We do Ceasar Salad Pizza often- here is what you do: Make your dough, we then use Ceasar Dressing (fat free) and cheese- a blend of cheeses is best, then chicken shredded up, cook it all then take out and top with romaine lettuce tomatoes, and more dressing if you like. It has become my husband's favorite!