Friday, March 21, 2008

Snow snow, go away. Come again another day.

No, it is not snowing here (good thing because I'm camping out tonight-more later), but watching the news this morning, I remember hearing about a huge snow storm in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. I was thinking, "I bet Drew is Happy to get out of there." Well, he didn't. His flight was canceled, and in turn, all of his welcome home parties and festivities. He was able to call my mom and tell her he might not even be home until Sunday. I've heard Elise is slightly distraught--well, more like extremely distraught.

4 comments:

Woods said...

Hey I just saw that Drew was home! so fun!! Drew is such a great person, he always helped us with all of our troubles and he made us laugh!

Woods said...

I'm retarded, I must not of read where I left a comment. I thought he was already here. Of course there's a snow storm when everyone needs him home! What a bummer.

Unknown said...

I CAN'T BELIEVE HE IS COMING HOME ALREADY. IT DOESN'T SEEM LIKE IT HAS BEEN TWO YEARS. WOW HOW FAST TIME GOES.

Unknown said...

He finally made it on Sunday. Lili is happy now. Lots of movies to be watched, starting with Harry Potter.