Monday, April 14, 2008

Why didn't I think of this before?

I am sitting in the lovely Panera Bread, a cute little cafe, using the free wifi. The funny thing is, I am really, truly getting the Internet installed at home today, but who knows how late the installer will be there, yadda, yadda, yadda. (They came again, mind you, and told us something else had to be done before installment was to take place. I think we've finally figured it out.) I was determined to blog today no matter what, so here I am. I am actually really enjoying sitting here on a nice leather chair, with the sun coming through the window out of every one's way. I might just have to make a habit of this. I have to admit, I was actually getting used to doing everything the old fashioned way, and was okay with it (for a short time only, and because others have been kind enough to let us mooch for a while). I might have broken my bad habit of being completely hooked to the net, but then again, I'll probably go right back. Right now I'm very overwhelmed with the amount of blogging, reading blogs, checking bank accounts, watching all my great shows, etc. that has to be done, so I'm trying to take one things at a time. I might need another break after all that is done.

I am going to try to catch up on the past few weeks, but I just know some of the events will be lost in the past without being able to blog about every detail while they were fresh in my mind, but I'll do my best. I'm sure you are all dying to find out what we've been up to for these few exciting weeks, so I'll try to make it as exciting sounding as I can. It's good to be back.

2 comments:

Cami said...

That sounds lovely! I should try it sometime.

Unknown said...

I am glad you are back, I have missed your blog! that cake looks delish and I so wish we had a panera here in utah. I went in chicago once and loved it!