Friday, October 09, 2009

All clean.

I dressed them up after they had their baths the other night, and thought it was cute that they were matching. Of course, I would've liked to have them in a picture together, but they are hooked up to things, restricting how far they can travel. Anyway, this will have to do. Can you tell who's who?


And Ruby gets a picture too, even though she isn't matching.
This is cute and funny so I'll include it. I was trying to feed Bennett a bottle the other day, and he was acting like a little kid who didn't want to eat his veggies. His lips were shut tight. But he knows what's good for him, so he finally gave in.
Also, I LOVE finding tiny baby clothes in my laundry. It's like a treasure hunt. Seriously, some of the shirts are onlyas big at my hand.

And by the way, they are growing like weeds. Alex is just about 4 lbs, Ruby is one ounce behind him, and Bennet is about 4 ounces behind her, as usual. My preemies are becoming regular babies! Their homecoming may now be less than two weeks away! Is it wrong to be a bit frightened in the midst of my excitement about this? Blogging will be a lot less frequent, I'm sure.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't think its wrong at all, but I do think if anyone could handle it you could. I think Ruby has your eye!

Love-
Cortnie

Casey said...

You can definitely tell they are putting on weight, they are all so cute :) I hope they come home soon!

Chad and Bree Fowles said...

How exciting! things are gonna get Dang busy around there. You will LOVE it

Melissa said...

Yeah, I am so excited/nervous for you. You'll do great. Hopefully you'll have some help in the beginning while you establish a routine. So glad they are getting bigger. They look adorable.

Unknown said...

oh they are all so cute! and yeah for them growing and you getting so close to them getting to come home! I was nervous too when I brought the girls home but you will do great and you will get adjusted and into a routine and it will get easier for you everyday!

Tracie Frost said...

Oh my goodness! Bennett looks just like you making that face!! What kind of van did you get?

Gee, I would so love to come to your shower this weekend! I tried to work it out, but we have so much going on (3 church things this weekend, not even counting Paul's campaign stuff). I'll be there in spirit!

Where are you registered?

Kristy said...

Alex the top two pictures and Bennett the bottom two? They are all absolutly BEAUTIFUL. I can't believe really how much they have grown. I think I cried nearly every time I folded Myles' laundry for the first couple of weeks. Sweetest little clothes.

LESS THAN TWO WEEKS!? I really can't believe that. That is so amazing. I will, of course, be sad when posts are much less frequent, but only selfishly. You will do great when they are home, I'm sure.

Kristy said...

Yes, what van DID you get?

Woods said...

Oh my gosh, they get bigger every post!! I'm so excited for you to get them home. My boys were in the NICU for a short time but it was long enough to get them trained up on sleeping. I've heard that babies who spend time in the NICU sleep well and I believe it. That will help you out a ton when you get them home. It's going to be so fun!

Cami said...

Oh, I love tiny babies. I can't tell which is which for heavens! They're identical! Can you tell? Oh, I always thought I'd be terrified to switch them up of I had identical twins. HA!