Monday, January 22, 2007

Homemade Dip Cones

Dip cones are one of my favorite treats. Purple Turtle makes a particularly good one with a coconut shell, but any hard shell will do. I even like the cherry ones that Macey's would sell. I know it's a cheap version of "chocolate" that usually leaves a film on the roof of my mouth, but I just love it. With the reminants of the birthday party, the ice cream and dipping chocolate, and some ice cream cones we already had, I made some very delightful dip cones. I ate it very quickly. KC's was dripping a lot so he was eating it over the sink at the beginning. It's funny that a lot of my blog entries revolve around food, but what can I say? Please take these treats away from my house!

5 comments:

Matt said...

Great thinking! I bet they were great. My fav dipped cone is from Parkers, in AF. Though, if you go to Costco sometime, get one of their dipped ICE Cream things with nuts, from the deli. Man oh man. They're greatastic.

mylittlegems said...

OK that is not something a pregnant woman should see at this time of night! yummy yummy I love dip cones....

Cami said...

Nice job. I'm glad that is not in my house at the moment.

Lili and Jeff said...

Man, you and your foodstuffs. I wish I could make delicious treasures like that! But at an apartment such as this, there is not enough space or time to make something like that. Sob.

Unknown said...

I always like the dipped. Coconut sounds so good to me, makes me want to go to Purp right NOW. But of course any kind will do. How about coming out here and fixing some for us now?