Thursday, February 22, 2007

Before and After

Well my Space Bags arrived and I decided to put them to the test. I don't know if I packed everything correctly, but they are really going to save a lot of space. I think I'm going to really enjoy them when we're packing for a trip and can all pack in one suitcase. I've heard that is a great use for them. I'll admit, there is one blanket from this pile not packed but I also have not used two of the small bags. I have to ask myself why I'm packing most of this stuff at all and not just throwing it aways. At least it's taking up less space until I decide what to do with it. I would recommend these to anyone. Here's the website where I ordered. You can also get them at The Home Depot website, or any of the As Seen on TV stores. Happy space saving!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

That looks really neat. Squooshes 'em down, eh? Maybe I should look into that. Gotta use a vacuum to suck the air out? ok!

Lili and Jeff said...

Wow! That is impressive. That seems like something right up dad's ally. I think he would have lots of fun with those. Haha, awesome. I should get those for my spaceless college life.

Matt said...

I noticed that they also sell these at Costco now. Costco in space?

Packing for a trip! I never though of that. Man, that's a great idea.

Cami said...

They sell them at the Costcos?? Good, because I was just going to say, I need to pack a lot in a little space very soon (less than 2 weeks!) and I want some. ARgh. Should have got on the ball sooner.

Sarah said...

But if you took them on a trip and you opened them - how do you seal them back so they are small?

Emily said...

They have specific travel bags that you roll instead of vaccum. They've thought of everything.