Sunday, February 18, 2007

Lili's book tag thing

I've been book tagged by Elise. I'll post an excerpt from Elise's blog so you all know what this is about:

Rules of the Game:
1. Find the nearest book to you.
2. Name the book and author.
3. Turn to page 123.
4. Go to the fifth sentence on the page.
5. Copy out the next 3 sentences and post to your blog.
6. Tag three other people.


Funny I should be tagged since I'm actually reading a book right now and it is really sitting right next to me. Lili's obsession book, at that. I started "twilight" by Stephenie Meyer yesterday and am actually quite captivated. I'm really going out on a limb to go to page 123 since I haven't read to there yet and it might give something away, but I don't mind. It might add a little suspense.



I purposefully jumped in with the youngsters, trying to make it clear that I preferred Jacob. "That's Sam--he's nineteen," he informed me.
"What was that he was saying about the doctor's family?"



What does it all mean. I guess I'll have to keep reading to find out. I tag Melody, Sarah, and Grandpa. Good luck.

3 comments:

Cami said...

Ha! I told Lili that I lent it to you, so I figured she tagged you on purpeous. I know EXACTLY what is happening there, and it's not all that exciting, so you're ok.

Have fun!

Emily said...

Yeah I read to that point a few minutes later. Nothing given away.

Lili and Jeff said...

Hurrah for Emily! And hurrah for Twilight! I know you will like that one!!! Jacob... That Jacob Black...

EMILY YOU HAVE TO CALL ME THE MINUTE YOU FINISH!!!! THEN READ NEW MOON!!!! I am reading it right now... Again...