Friday, May 04, 2007

Hard at Work

Well, I am here at work waiting for my next customer to arrive. The one had scheduled for right now is delayed due to her baby being with the pediatrician. I never like to interfere with the doctor's business, but some days I find this stressful when I have a full day and there's no way to reschedule the mom who is leaving the hospital in an hour. But today is so slow that I was happy to tell the mom that she can come back in one hour if that is okay with her. So I have my computer here connected to the Internet definitely not complaining about the few extra moments I have to relax. Although, I did get here extra early since in the past people have been lined up before I even arrive. How unpredictable. I guess with a job based on how many babies being born each day, you really have to be flexible. I like the variety each day brings. I guess I should find something work related to do.

2 comments:

Matt said...

I'm glad you had a minute to relax. I bet you're on your feet all day.

Ugh.

Cami said...

I think you're probably getting great experience with photography, and you're still doing all sorts of cooking things! Work is tedious every now and then, no matter what it is.