Friday, September 21, 2007

New blog

I have created a new blog to post the food sidebar entries so I have a record. Look if you like. I am catching up on all the past entries and other things I've made before the blog. You'll probably see a lot of repeats from this blog, but it's mostly for me, so sorry. I am not paying much attention to typos since I only care that I have it posted and not that it is all correct. I have a lot more to catch up on, but eventually it will be where I transfer the " Something we've eaten lately" posts. Here is it.

5 comments:

Cluff Family said...

wow! you bake a lot. i love the new site. You should add recipes, so we can all experiment.

Janice said...

Love the new site. You forgot the honey Dijon salmon, cause I learned it from your blog! Please post recipes - maybe it's hopeless for us all to cook your fancy desserts,but there is hope for the main dishes!

Emily said...

Sorry folks. I can't remember what I put in our dinner the day after I make it, much less long enough write it fown and post it. I will try to disect something for you if you really want to try it.

Janice, I haven't forgotten the salmon, I just haven't caught up that far. I have many many pics to go through so it will take a while. I'm glad you have used and enjoyed it. It's nice when someone forces me to remember what I put in something so I can recreate it.

Janice Graham said...

Love the new blog. A great way to keep a record.

Cami said...

Dude, I can see that being a very popular blog! You always make things so pretty!