Sunday, September 09, 2007

This is what happens...

...if you live in Maryland and don't refrigerate your baked goods. I usually store our bread in the fridge since we don't eat it so quick with just the two of us. It lasts quite a while that way. I wanted to see if we could just keep it in the cupboard and after less than two weeks, it looked like this. I have another loaf in the freezer and I'll be sure to keep it there until I know we are read to eat it up. It was pretty much unrecognizable.

3 comments:

melody said...

Jonny is having a hard time looking at this picture as he sits on the couch nearby. It's pretty amazing, though!

Cami said...

Ugh. That is seriously disgusting.

The Hunsakers said...

Why do you think that happens? When we were in Houston our bread wouldn't mold forever. We could keep bread on the counter for a month or so and it wouldn't mold. I figured humidity would make bread mold, but apparently it didn't in Houston.