Monday, January 14, 2008

I'm swaying a little

That's what KC has said often since we got off the ship. Yes we are home and had a fantastic, luxurious time. The actual post will take me some time to write and contain a lot (and I mean a lot) of pictures. We had three cameras going around-our small one, our big one, and Cami's. I have yet to organize them, so I just wanted to say that we are back and stay tuned. But I am warning you, you might want to start saving up for a Disney Cruise very soon after you see the pictures. It doesn't get much better that this.

6 comments:

Cami said...

YAY! I'm swaying too.

Amber said...

I can't wait to see and hear about everything!! Yeah.

Bean said...

Welcome back!

melody said...

I looked at Cami's pics at mom and dad's yesterday. It looks like it was an amazing boat and there was incredible food! Can't wait to see your pictures too. I am glad you had a great time but I am also glad you are back and in full cell-phone service!

Matt said...

Wow. Seems like you just left! Welcome back to America. I can't wait to see the photos.

Woods said...

I'm so glad you had a good time. All the pictures made me so jealous. It is gorgeous!! You deserve every relaxing moment you can get!!!