Monday, January 28, 2008

Whoa!

I was just watching Sesame Street with the kids I babysit and I noticed something. I haven't really seen this show for many years, just snippets here and there and I noticed two of the muppet characters (I can't remember which ones) were playing some game with Gabi-Maria and Luis's daughter. One episode that really sticks out when I was younger was the one where she was "born". And now she is an adult and part of the cast. That is crazy to me. I know it's not the same girl they used as a baby, but it just means that much time has actually passed. I'm feeling so grown up all of the sudden.

It's a very creative show. They just used break dancing to teach the letter O. And sketch called Desperate Houseplants. They really keep up with the times.

3 comments:

Kristy said...

Emily! I am glad you guys found my blog. It is really fun to read yours. I just want to say that if we weren't already planning a trip to Florida in Sept I would have been sold on going on a Disney Crusie. That sounds like a blast. FYI, I don't know how far away from Florida you live, but Chuck, KC's cousin works there and can get you discount hotel and free park passes! When we lived in Nashville it was a 10 hour drive, so I assume its about the same?

Tracie Frost said...

Ha! I don't remember watching Sesame St as a kid, but I can't believe a kid that was born on the show is STILL on it!!

melody said...

Yeah, I always liked watching that and other kiddy shows when taking care of the Mitton triplets. Ha! I know about the break dancing letter O one.