Tuesday, January 22, 2008

One year older and wiser too.

Well KC has become the ripe old age of 31. It's funny to think that he is into his 3os now. When I ask him how it feels, he just keep aprehensively repeating "It's crazy."Anyone you ask would think he is 25. He may look that way, but he has the wisdom of a man beyond 31 years. He teaches me so many things everyday from Rubik's cube tricks, to technical computer advice, to spiritual eternal principals. I often remember how lucky I am to have found him. He's the most humble, honest, patient, and sincere man I know. I can't wait to celebrate many more birthdays with him.
Happy Birthday Honey. I love you!

11 comments:

Janice said...

Happy birthday KC!! We love you too! And are very glad you and Emily found each other.

Jonny said...

Yeah, you two are great for each other. Hope the birthday was a good one. The cake looks beautiful and delicious!

Jonny said...

Oops, that last one was Melody. Ha! I bet Jonny thinks the same.

Emily said...

HAHAHAHA! I just noticed the striking resemblance of the Simpson picture of KC and his birthday picture right next to it.

Lili and Jeff said...

Happy birthday brother in law! KC it's your birthday, God bless you this day, you gave me the gift of a brother-in-law, and I'm proud of you today.

KC it's your birthday, happy birthday KC! KC it's your birthday, happy birthday KC!

Matt said...

Well, it seems that Mr. Matronics has caught up to me. I can't think of a better man to share my age with. Happy Birthday KC. We wish we were there for any festivities that might be happening.

Cami said...

Happy Birthday! Look, you used your Trifle bowl!! Cool. So how come we weren't in on the celebratory action? Well, we'll have to have another party.

Tracie Frost said...

Happy birthday KC!

Amber said...

Happy B-day to KC! I wish I had that written in my b-day calendar so I could've called and wished in person, but you know we love you KC!

Amber said...

Happy Birthday KC!! Of course your cake looks amazing. You two are a great couple.

Unknown said...

Yeah, happy b'day. We love ya.