Saturday, March 06, 2010

4 eventful years, 3 chubby kids, 2 thankful parents, 1 happy family.

Whoa. I have been married for four years. We modestly celebrated by going out to dinner and perusing the mall in Annapolis, with the help of Britney and our friends, the Drapers, to feed and take care of the littles while we were away. What a luxury! And it was so great to hear that the babies were happy little angles the whole time, and went to bed without a peep. It made the night even more relaxing.

How my life has changed in these four years. I could write for hours about all that I have learned, and how I have grown, and how much I love my husband, and how happy he makes me. But that would probably get boring to my readers out there. I’ll just say that I am completely happy with the decision I made to marry KC. We’ve been through a lot together, and he is one strong man. He’d have to be to put up with me and my craziness. We have a great life and we are so happy together. 008How could we not be with these these little bursts of happiness of look at all day?

6 comments:

melody said...

Yes, Happy 4th! And they look so hilarious going crazy all in a row. Can't wait to show Julia this one.

melody said...

Okay, Julia did love it, just like I thought. But for some reason she CANNOT remember Ruby's name. (Strange, because her favorite cartoon is "Max and Ruby") She said, "Blue one Be-et, Green one Ayex, but what that pink one?" Every time we look at pictures of them this is how it is!?

Angela Draper said...

Happy Anniversary! And those babies are SO cute! Feeling my own baby kick around in my belly made me think of what it must have been like to have all three of those sweethearts kicking inside. I'm sure it was crazy and amazing. Enjoy those little angels.

Jeffy said...

those funny little kickers! I want to wish you happy anniversary, but Jane is lying on the ground crying to see the babies again, so goodbye!

it's cami

Karlene said...

This is SUCH a darling video!! I love seeing those cuties growing!

Ryan, Mindy and Andie said...

SO SO CUTE! I loved the video! They are all so darling. I love to see all of your cute pictures and videos. Happy Anniversary as well!