Monday, March 08, 2010

The Princess

I was informed by my mom that Ruby is always getting the shaft on the blog while her brothers steal the limelight. Julia also has said that she doesn’t know Ruby as wells as the boys. I try so hard to keep things equal, so I don’t know how this happened! I better show you what she's been up to lately. 

  Dressing up like a ballerina.122  098123115

Practicing her tap dancing.  

Getting quite chubby (though still the most petite of the three).062

And being looked after by her over-protective brothers.043

They’re willing to take care of any wise guys that come her way. 064

Watch out. Bennett has a strong punch.066

I think Ruby will be safe with these two around. Don’t you?

13 comments:

Drew said...

I think you do great at balancing news and pictures between all three! Mom might be up in the night, I think.

Kassi said...

They are so darn cute! I just love that one of all three of them in their hats. The boys are giving the most adorable look.

Janice said...

Yes, I have been missing the smiles of Ruby too. This is a perfect fix for my photo obsession. Clyde will be so excited for these!

Matt said...

That's it. /me looks at plane tickets.

Natalie and Ryan said...

That is so cute. They are looking so big and have grown up so fast. The tap dancing was really fun. They are 3 little cuties.

melody said...

I am with Matt. I want to be there TODAY. Ruby's cheeks really are quite chubby. And she looks angelic in the tutu. The boys are cracking me up. Seriously, they look tough!

Megan and Taj said...

Oh I just can't stand how dang cute they all are!!! Ruby is just lovely in every way! And those little men... I can't get over those studly little hats!

Cami said...

I love that Ruby's post somehow turned into darling pictures of the boys . . .

She's a doll! I love her! I love the tutu! I can't wait to kiss her face in about one month!!

Woods said...

I don't even know hwat to say!! They are the cutest babies. You are doing such an amazing job. They are so big and scrumtious as amber would say.

Drew said...

This is MOM. Thanks for the Ruby highlights. She's darling. And those tough boys -- -ha ha ha ha ha

Unknown said...

cute ruby. and the protective brothers with the balled-up fist . . . yeah, man. watch out.

Shelley Nicole said...

So cute and squishy! :-)

Sidra said...

Oh my gosh! Your babies are so cute! I love the picture of the two "gangstas" protecting Ruby.