Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I know.

I haven't posted in a while. We've been playing with Grandma Robinson. Let's see what I can dig up.

Enjoying what used to be lovely weather.008

Bennett 029

Our big kid boosters! (We don’t used them a lot yet, but it’s was fun to try them out.)043

Alex050

The cute taggy blankets that Janice made them.085

So some games work for some babies and not for others. We really like this game cause Ruby likes it, and it’s fun to see her laugh ( you’ll notice us playing the same thing in some videos in the last few posts- oh well). I love how she plays with me even when she isn’t looking at me, and vice versa. The boys giggle a lot too, but for some reason we have more videos of this funny girl.

I really tried to think of anything else to post about besides these lovelies, but it's all babies all the time around here, so there you go. (And I realize the title of the last post was a little braggy. I just meant they are awesome to hang with, you know? The keep me company and it's just fun.)

Oh, I did cut three more inches off my hair. Just no pictures of it yet.

Easter is coming up. I wonder if the Easter Bunny will stop at our house this year.

11 comments:

Kassi said...

I absolutely love the picture of all three of them smiling in their seats! They look so darn cute all lined up! Ruby's laugh is infectious, I couldn't help but laugh--sweet girl! I can't wait to see a picture of your hair!

B Jensen said...

I. AM. OBSESSED. I laughed for like a minute at the picture of them in their seats. WOW they are too cute-literally. I cant' stand it. I just cannnot. I miss them. Saw your parents at Maceys today, ha! It was joyous. I miss you guys more than you know. We played wackee tonight with dad and the brothers. :) love it.

Woods said...

Oh I can't believe it. They just get cuter by the second!! They seem so happy and sweet just like their Mom. I love seeing them grow. You are such a good Mom.

Tracie Frost said...

They're so happy in their seats!

How short are you going to go? Are they pulling your hair? Eli yanks mine really hard, but I haven't cut it yet. Just waiting for summertime!

Molly said...

That Ruby is so adorable. I love her little laugh. She reminds me of Nate when he was a baby and would laugh a lot. They boys are of course adorable too! This stage is so fun:)I think their baby boosters are a hoot. Too cute!

melody said...

Yes, there is just something darling/funny about them any time they are lined up all in a row. So smiley!

Unknown said...

love them in their seats! and I swear they look bigger and bigger everytime you post! and dont feel bad about bragging in the last post! everyone brags about their kids how can you not?!

Cami said...

3 more inches! You'll be as short as me soon! She is so funny. Funny funny funny.

Unknown said...

yep. cute. fun and funnY.

Matt said...

My comment is....you have the best babies..could they get cutter?

Corinne said...

That picture of them in their highchairs is SO priceless. OH how those smiles are a miracle. I love it :)