Tuesday, March 23, 2010

These babies are awesome.

Can I just say how much I love to  look at, talk to, sing to, laugh at, kiss, and squeeze these babies. I just can't get enough of them. Being alone here is going exceptionally well. I am able to feed them in 30 minutes or less watching them all as they are in their car seats with bottles propped. (Don't worry, I watch them closely.) And they seriously slept for the entire two hours of several of their designated nap times. That 45 minute intruder must have heard me and decided it was a good idea to stay away. Things are looking great. We're having a blast together.

And even though there was thunder and rain outside yesterday, I thought we better start wearing these summer clothes now before they outgrow them (even if it means wearing long sleeves under them to stay warm)! We did have absolutely gorgeous weather over the weekend, mid 70s. I loved sorting through the babies new spring and summer clothes, even though it makes me sad to put away the winter clothes I love so much. We went to the temple on Sunday for Brit's last day with us, and it was a beautiful day indeed. How I am LOVEING the spring!

    034 035044 046 006 025 031

10 comments:

Unknown said...

i love all the smiles. those babies are getting so chubby! i can't believe how much they've grown since i saw them at christmas!!!

B Jensen said...

HA HA Those outfits are SO cute! Gosh it's wierd that I wasn't there to dress them in those, or watch you take these pictures! Wierd! Love love love those babies, and you :) I saw Stella and Sawyer today-stells looks so different, like her eyes and smile and laugh are so diff. She's so cute.

McKayJoice said...

The little boys in the green leaf overalls look like something that Maria would have made out of the curtains from sound of music. . I love it.

I love your blog Emily. Love it.

Megan and Taj said...

oh they are getting so chubby!!! I love it!

melody said...

I know who the boys look like sometimes - the "Lollipop Guild" from The Wizard of Oz! You know, with their chubby cheeks and round faces? But I must say that the boys are MUCH cuter than those munchkins.

Unknown said...

What ADORABLE babies! It's so fun to watch them grow via the blog - thanks for posting so often!

Lili and Jeff said...

I love your babies. We should combine our babies to make a giant super-cute explosion.

Tracie Frost said...

Hurray for napping babies! Do you think they are more content now that they are getting better sleep at longer stretches? They smile so much!

We just did our season-switching too. I feel like a new mama now that the weather is warm!

Cami said...

Oh my heckngosh they are cute! I am SO ready for spring weather (I want no more socks on anyone's feet!) but it was hailing today. So no such luck. I'm so glad you were doing so great on your own!

Molly said...

Oh man, I thought those outfits would fit them in the summer but they are growing so fast that I guess they'll have to do for Spring! They are so adorable Em, and I'm so proud of you for doing such a great job with them:)