Sunday, June 27, 2010

Daily Video #1

It’s been too long since I posted any videos. So not like my usual over-uploading self that you are all used to. I had an idea. I have several that I’d like to post, so why not just make it a daily thing for the next week or so, as to not overwhelm anyone with too much to watch. What do I have for you today?

Let start with some older ones I’ve been meaning to get up. Here is a goodie from Utah. Juju, we “lut” you too!

 

I might as well do two today since this is also an older one. Then we can move on to the more current videos. This is another good one from our time in Utah, at Cami’s house. A little overtired, perhaps? This girl is gonna be trouble.

2 comments:

melody said...

Julia LOVED watching the video of her with the babies. I asked why she loves them so much. She said, "I don't know!" Maybe she was a little astonished at her own behavior in that silly video!

Cami said...

Oh man, I think those babies are going to be suckers for serenades! Juju is hilarious. Ruby was SO funny that day! Awesome videos.