Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Welcome to our OOL. Notice there is no P in it! Please keep it that way. Thank you.

(This in on a sign my grandpa put up next to his hot tub. I don’t think the babies obeyed.)

Another post already. I know, I must be blog happy or something. But these babies are just so entertaining it would be selfish to not let you in on the happenings.    011 On Memorial Day, it was SO hot. Seriously, way too hot. But  a great day for our pool, so we were happy. The babies didn’t seem to mind the cool water. Enjoyed it, in fact. We also bought a great awning to shield them from the sun, minimizing the amount of sunscreen I have to apply on each child. And in MD where it’s stiflingly humid,  it’s even hot in the shade, so we were just fine. The mosquitoes were making me a little nervous, so it wasn’t a very long dip, but we’ll definitely be doing this again.

And this cracked me up. I was playing a little game with them, a peek-a-boo type game, and while Ruby was indifferent, Alex was having a blast,045 048and Bennett got scared every time I startled him.038 044I may have done it several times just to see his adorable sad face over and over, poor guy. He’s usually down for those types of games. Maybe he was having a rough day. He got a lot of cuddle time, don’t worry.

I can’t wait until they learn to play together (nicely, of course). This is a foreshadowing of how great that will be. This just came out of the blue while we were having play time.

Okay, one more. I put them all in their doorway jumpers (love those things) and walked away for a minute. Ruby started screeching, sounding upset or mad about something, so I went around the corner only to see her thoroughly enjoying herself. And since she didn’t shine as much as the boys in the last bouncer video, here she is.

 

Until next time when I overload you with videos and pictures yet again.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. Those videos are so cute! I love that they were just laughing at each other.

Matt said...

Thank you again for posting such great videos and pictures. I loved every one of them. Can't get over Rubys laughing!

melody said...

Oh man, that was laughing video was hilarious!

Janice said...

good times to come! Love that Ruby laughing at Alex.

Unknown said...

That little Ruby has such a contagious laugh!! Those videos were so fun.

And that sad face on Bennett is heart breaking...I'm glad he got some snuggles out of it :)

mylittlegems said...

The cutest kids ...ever ;)
And love the laugh-so cute! They are really really cute!
I never put my bumbo in the water- but I see it works- (it said not to so I didn't :))
And I love the title of the post of course- when I went to see Grandpa-one last time- I took a photo of this sign- it brings back good memories ;) I may have to title my post the same- as we had our first day in the pool w/ all three boys ;)

Cami said...

Seriously, the day the jumpers get put away will be a sad, sad day. What in the WORLD was so funny little Ruby? Awesome pool/awning situation.

B Jensen said...

OH MY GOOOOOOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ruby is seriously the cutest freaking baby I'VE EVER SEEN. she's HILARIOUS! what happy babies you have em! seriously all the time...except for that shot of bennett with his sad bottom lip. (so funny) I can't believe they went from standing still hardly able to keep their head up when we first put them in those bouncers and now shes goin crazy in it! so dang funny

Janice Graham said...

Speechless. Too adorable for words. All of it. Miss those little cuties.

Amber said...

This is Amber and the girls at Nana's. What in heavens name. Ruby is the biggest nut-we were all laughing right along with her but still trying to laugh quiet enough to hear the hilarity. I love those danged babies !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amber said...

this is Katy those boys are so cute in their stripe outfits they are like thing one and thing two.

Lili and Jeff said...

I keep watching these over and over. That little sad face is so, so funny. I can't wait to see you and all your babies again someday soon.

Sarah said...

How is it possible that you have a better body than before delivering three babies?! You look great - plus you have three adorable accessories :)

katy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
katy said...

Wow bennett's face was so hilarious