Wednesday, July 28, 2010

For Britney,

who is going to Disneyland this week (one of her favorite places on the planet), and was more than excited when KC’s Aunt Jill sent us a package several months ago with these cute shirts in it. Have fun Auntie Britney! We miss you. 035

(I know lots of other family members from both sides are also super-fans of the magical place, so this can be for you too, okay? She’s just been counting down for months on her Facebook status, so we thought we’d say hi.)

7 comments:

Drew said...

YAY! I will add myself to those you mentioned in the end and pretend this was a shout-out to me too. I can totally imagine Britney getting super excited about those shirts on the babies.

Have fun, Britney! Great picture, Emily!

Woods said...

Those little cuties are what make the shirts cute!! I can't believe how stinkin' adorable they are! They just get cuter and cuter!

katy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
katy said...

Those are awesome shirts I wish I could go to Disneyland!!!

Cami said...

cuties. Sometimes a good t-shirt is just what you need. It always makes me happy to put Jane in her tink one.

Amber said...

How cute your three little mickeys are!

Amber said...

THAT IS AWESOME!! They look so cute. You better make a trip to Disneyland for sure.