Friday, July 23, 2010

It just occurred to me. . .

that I haven’t seen any spit up for days. Weeks actually. I am more than happy that that phase has passed. It was annoying. But I’ve learned that everything with babies is gradual, so maybe we haven’t seen the last of it. But as least I’m not cleaning it up/changing peoples’ clothes after every feeding.

Anyway, I think we are in need of some videos and pictures around here. Brace yourselves.

You can tell they had a good nap when they have blanket, or hand markings all over their faces. I love it. 027Post nap hair is also fun.014

Relaxing in the pool, that we sometimes use as a play pen. It keeps this crazy girl semi-contained.010

She’s always doing this little pose on her side. My little prima donna.004

They love cheerios (I’m glad they graduated from the puffs. It’s a lot cheaper.) And they love blueberries, either frozen in their feeders, or cut in half, on their tray. 054 055 056

Alex is now in the getting-stuck club.020

A new favorite pastime.037041

Tub time. 010

Spinach Smoothies for breakfast. (Hey, we drink them, why can’t they. Thanks for the idea Mel!) Though, after a while I just fed it to them with a spoon. There was more ending up on their bibs, than in their tummies.014 019

Alex tuckered out after some errands 036

Alex can often be found scratching his bare belly while chugging his milk.042

Bennett, apparently very excited to be using Ruby’s towel.065

SO much easier to do three at once. This is a great advantage of them being able to sit up.


This is a long one, so don’t feel the need to watch it all. The first couple minutes are the best anyway. And we're not quite sure what B's fascination with that weird choking sound it.


Bennett must’ve really liked those peas. I love the enthusiasm.


This girl loves her big brothers.



Sometimes it’s fun to get kicked.


They can even entertain each other from across the room.


Check our Ruby’s new trick. (And don’t mind that she was between her pjs and play clothes.)


12 comments:

Drew said...

OMW, these babies are so cute, they look like cartoon characters.

Unknown said...

fun videos...thanks for entertaining me and the kiddos for the last 15 minutes! Jack thinks those babies are hilarious.

You have such a happy crew there em. Of course there are hard moments, but it looks like they really are such delightful kiddos!

oh, and I love ruby's gold shoes...very chic :)

Anonymous said...

Those are so fun! Millie was laughing just watching the babies laugh. So cute!

Cami said...

A wave! Nice job Ruby! Her laugh cracks me up. Serious entertainment there. Jane is going to be in baby beeyo HEAVEN when she sees these.

Matt said...

Overload! I love the photo of alex scratchin' and drinkin'.

Matt said...

A few people just asked me what was wrong after I watched that second video...ruby kicking, and them all laughing. Ha!

Wendy K said...

Yay videos! Your internet must have a fast upload speed. I like the photos of Ruby in the baby pool. :)

Karlene said...

These videos just make me smile!! I love how they giggle at each other! Thanks for posting them!

Amber said...

They are so so cute! I love hearing them all giggle and jabber to each other. Ruby truly does love her brothers you can see it in her eyes. They are precious. I think the blow up pool was a great idea! Addy sat and watched all these videos with me. She was glued and loved seeing your sweet babies! Ruby wavy bye was super cute. They are getting so big so fast! You guys are great parents.

Janice Graham said...

Oh, so funny, I was sorry when they were over. Guess I'll have to watch again!

Good waving Ruby!

Janice said...

what a treat to see these while hanging out in the ICU with Grandpa Carlson. He enjoyed them too! Thanks for posting them all.

melody said...

Julia, Gabe, and I just watched all the videos. Julia was smiling and laughing through all of them. Gabe was talking along with the babies. He was saying "Hi" to Ruby every time he heard you say it. I am pretty amazed that she can wave already! Thanks for sharing so many darling videos. I love the bath one.