Sunday, April 01, 2007

Boo on April Fools Day!

I don't like April Fools day. I don't like the practical jokes, I don't like the lies, I don't like people getting made a fool of. Melody, I'm not falling for anything this year. She's the worst. Watch out!

You can probably tell, I hate it because I was always the gullible one, who believed anything. If I didn't believe at first, knowing it was the first of April, I was talked into it through the deception of the joker. They even used tears! Sometimes, I even fall for my own. Once I put a rubber band around the spray thing by the sink, and immediately decided to get a drink of water not thinking about what I had just set up. I was the brunt of my own joke. I just think this day is no good.

4 comments:

melody said...

Yeah, I hate this day too . . . APRIL FOOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cami said...

I have been the victim of many myself. I can never keep a straight face. I just try to remember not to believe anything on April 1st. If there is an emergency, they can tell me tomorrow.

Sarah said...

I usually hate them too - but mostly if it hurts them or humiliates them. I have to confess, I did one myself! (I like how yours, mine, and Melody's blog are the now same outline!)

Janice Graham said...

I don't love it either. And I'm terrible at playing the jokes. I can't keep a secret. It might be fun if I could.