Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Posted in the Post Again

A while ago I blogged about my picture that was in the Washington Post. Well, there was another article about how the hospital is most likely going to shut down and there I was again. It's sad since this hospital allows people without insurance to come and be treated. Where are they all going to go? It seems insane to shut a huge hospital with a main trauma center down. But it's just not making enough money. Anyway, I got my picture in the paper from it, so that one thing. This time my picture made it to the Washington Post website. Here's the article as well if you want to read what this is all about. It's pretty crazy.

3 comments:

Janice Graham said...

Fun and funnee! Glad you posted the Post picture.

Matt said...

Definitely sad about the place closing down. Seems like we're failing people when we close places like that. :(

Cami said...

Is this really the best picture they've got of people working in the hospital?? Maybe if they show someone actually healing people. . . it must be all about the pictures or something.