Saturday, June 07, 2008

Invalid data entered


I have started and frustratingly saved three separate posts because I simply can't find the words I'm looking for as I write them. I feel slightly dyslexic at the moment and thought I'd vent. It's so annoying when over and over you are stuck in the "what word am I looking for" phase. And what's worse is that morning is my brains best time of day. I'll be surprised if I read this later and it makes any sense at all. I guess I'll wait a while and see if my brain picks back up. Until then, I'm practically useless in the blogging world.

4 comments:

Cami said...

I feel that way often. Or just that my posts are really boring, so I just give up. Good luck to you.

Lili and Jeff said...

You should make a cake. That will probably clear your mind. Or play a sudoku. Don't you love those?

Jonathan and Janessa said...

Hey Emily, it's Janessa (King). Long time no talk to. I found your blog through Jill's and now I am searching for all my long lost friends that I never kept in touch with. You can view my blog at http://happyfarmandranchfamily.blogspot.com/. Your blog is fun even if you don't feel like you can find the right words:-)

Drew said...

I know what you mean, I felt that way a lot when I was learning Hmong. Not only was I lacking in my Hmong abilities, but the study of the language made me suddenly deficient in my English skills as well, which was frustrating to me because I'm prideful about being fairly eloquent. It'll pass. It's nice to vent sometimes.