Wednesday, June 25, 2008

It's been a while.

Wade, my little baking buddy, and I haven't been baking much lately for one reason or another. We have made cereal treats, a little pizzas in the last little while, but those things didn't excite him like these peanut butter cookies did. "These are the best cookies I've EVER HAD!" was his exclamation when he ate one (and then another).

This kid won't each much, the little picky, but he'd have eaten as many of these as I would've let him. He also loved rolling them in sugar. I told him we should put jam in the middle, but he didn't prefer that idea as much as putting chocolate on them. So we compromised, each making them our respective ways. I have to say, you can't beat a pb&j cookie.

2 comments:

Cami said...

Ha! I did that SAME thing with my boys a while ago. They put chocolate chips in, and I put jam. Funny.

melody said...

Hmmm, I would like to try both varieties. I wish I was your baking buddy.